This tour takes you into the rich cultural and historical background of St Lucia. It promises to be an exciiting fun-filled tour that takes you to the tourist capital of St Lucia - the town of Soufriere. This tour includes:
- A stop at Morne Fortune with a view of Castries and former British Barracks
- A drive through one of the largest banana plantations on the Island of St Lucia
- Drive through two(2) fishing villages with french colonial style architecture
- Spectalar view of the town of Soufriere which is built on what was a former caldera
- Stop at the Diamond Falls
- French Estate Tour(which could include Zipling and/or horse back riding)
- Tour of Sulphur Springs park and Intrepretation Centre(where you may enjoy a mud bath in volcanic waters)
Experience the bustling activities of St Lucia's Capital - the city of Castries. This tour promises to be fun-filled and exciting. Experience the city like a local while experiencing some spectacular views and great food! This tour includes:
- The local craft market and vendors arcade located right on the water's edge at port castries
- A tour through the local food market. Learn about the many root and vegetable crops grown locally
- A stop at Morne Fortune. Enjoy a spectacular view of the city of Castries as well as the restored former residences of British Soliders over 300years ago at 'Sir Arthur Lewis Community College'
- 'Pink Plantation House.' A former colonial house for the city's physician in the 1700's now converted into a nice creole resturant. Enjoy the nostalgic feel of colonial times while enjoying a mouth watering creole lunch with a view of the city as your backdrop
- Pigeon Island National Landmark. An island with a causeway built to it 1972 by dirt excavated from the Rodney Bay Marina. A strategic British Stronghold in the 1700's - come learn about this islands reach history. All while enjoying the mowned grass or white sand beach. Get a clear picturesque view of Rodney Bay or even neighbouring Martinique!
Castries Local Experience Tour
East Coast Adventure Tour
Soufriere Scenic Adventure Tour
This tour takes you on an adventure to remember through St Lucia's East Coast. Get an opportunity to enjoy St Lucia's rain forest ridge the Barre de l'isle as well as the Atlantic Side of the St Lucia. This Tour Includes:
- Stop At Morne Fortune with Spectacular view of the Capital of St Lucia - Castries
Drive to the Eastern Rain Forest Ridge with a Brief hike up the 'Barre de L'isle Rainforest Trail.' Enjoy the wonderful views that open up to you, maybe even spot a parrot or some of the other St Lucia Wildlife in this forest.
Enjoy Fond D'or Nature Park and heritage beach. Though not the most suitable for bathing, get to enjoy prestine nature along with a time travel into our Colonial past with the many relics left in this park
Enjoy Lunch along the the waters edge at Sandy Beach Vieux Fort along with optional Beach Bathing, Sun Bathing and even Kite Surfing for the Adventurous
Drive to Moule-A-Chique Lighthouse and lookout point with an elevated lookout of South West St Lucia
Enjoy the fishing Village of Dennery and the lookout from Mandela Point